Available now for your viewing pleasure:
- Most of my halfway decent Watercolors, reformatted for easier viewing!
- My pottery experiments thanks to my sister's instruction and her throwing wheel (and her glazing them for me).
- My polymer clay obsession, including millefiori eggs, Christmas critter scene, candlestick holders, ping pong earrings, dolphin sculptures, etc.
- My Faked Publication Covers and letters as thanks to the fabulous surgeon I had for my July 2001 surgery.
- My Christmas decorations and the neighborhood's, including excerpt from newspaper article about our street!
- My own homemade Christmas cards
- The Miniature Christmas scene fanatic project of a lifetime
- Re-scanned & enlarged Leiber Family Christmas cards (okay, not my creations, but my parents'!)
- Some of my experimenting with Macromedia Flash (animations). Includes Flash 4, 5, and MX 2004.
- Sculptures (including my sister's ceramic dog bowls)
- Golden Lady (photographic project)
- Other Photography
- A Few of my Sketches (okay, I only have a few)
- Two of my rare Oil Paintings
- Fubsy The Clown, my alter ego (clown, magician, juggler)
- The Mystery Behind the Soiree (my surprise piano recital)
("Soon" means whenever I get around to it!)
[ Home ] [ Photo Gallery ] [ Visitor Support ] [ Pun and Games ] [ Psych/Inspiration ] [ My Creations ]
- More sketches (charcoal, blueline, ink)
- My woodworking (Fubsy table, golf ball display rack, mantle, etc.)
- My silkscreening (video, training pamphlets, T-shirts, etc.)
- My writing (excerpts from my book, poetry, song lyrics, funny stories (including the Rick Willard parody, Beth Ann and Bill's wedding write-up parody, etc.))
- My Artifical Intelligence "Tools Analogy"
- My multimedia presentations
- My utility programs (Pascal, Java, Visual Basic)
- My sewing (appliance covers, Ken and Barbie clothes, Fubsy cases)
- ...and so on...